Monday, January 18, 2010

UNTITLED....starts by being free, but ends by being bitter

today,
to my surprise
i saw me cousin again
surprise?
lets just say
i'm the sort of cousin who u rarely meet
sometimes for 6 month, 5 years, even 9
and i'm not kidding
reason being i'm always missing in action
balik kg, tak balik
balik raya, tak balik raya
gi melawat, tak g melawat
biasa la...me busy with what ever suppose to make me busy
oh, back to me story
the cousin was surprise to see me
well...me also
we went to mamak..and chat
my god its been ages
and i thought i was an alien in the family
as in, me didnt remember names of aunts and uncles
or visit them
and yet, he also was in the same case

then memories came...

how when we were little,
we use to play together
with any other cousins

my gramps is the
only elderly in the family
the last one
so people come and lepak, sleep over

and suddenly

how i missed it
when me bro and i
my sis n our cousins
lepak together
back then
there was no astro
no internet
no ps,psp or advance games

just kids playing around with anything we could possible play with
we let our imagination do its tricks and wonders

and oh how i missed it

Thank you Johar for making me remember the good old days
and how i appreciate it more then i will ever be
walking back from the mamak, i realize i was in a faraway land

a land of memories
of childhood years

ultraman
gaban
ja-jan
cik-ke-des
and other lots

such a nice feeling

and yet growing up got the best of it
growing up took the memories away
and make me forget
even worst
make me bitter

Thank you Johar
again

you're the bomb...
see u again couz
till then
take care



dan anak anak kecil
lari keriangan
minda suci,hati tenang

tiada benci, sedih jangan
cuba terbang, suka berangan

jangan cepat dewasa
aku pesan

kalau mahu cepat tua
nescaya, kamu menyesal