Wednesday, April 28, 2010

UNTITLED....can i lari bogel now

a walk in the park
hhmmm....

metaphor
was jogging in the morning with my bare foot,
full of rocks
imagine that....

was swimming in the afternoon with an injured hand,
full of sharks
imagine that...

was walking gracefully in the evening with a smile on my face,
full of cars
imagine that...

and my boss said
"its ok, u're new. soon u'll learn. I hope i didnt stress u out. Its a good exposure"
he smiled

"plus next week i wont be around, lucky u"
he added






minggu depan dia g germany
serious dowh, aku tak de keja bila dia tak de
tapi bila dia ade, stormy clouds would come about




and the company gave me a new pc
built in speakers (the older one didnt have)

so i did my homework of what to do next week


i guess i just listens to jazz via Internet


dang.....


cant complain can i?