Wednesday, April 14, 2010

UNTITLED......me being spontaneous

now
when people say i like to be spontaneous,
i do
i keep myself busy
and occupied
like sometimes, i dunt plan
just go with it
this recent past weeks
serious...
been tooooooooo spontaneous

below is the list (not timely manner) spontaneous act that i have done:

1.went karaoke: 1st with partners (until 1.30am), and the 2nd with me best fren Fatimah (until 1 somthing morning aso)
2. rempit with my brother to go to work : twice...1st day was because my car battery died down, he forgotten to turn the head light off. 2nd day was because i didnt mind at all, i just love it.
3. movie: toooooo many movie i watched already, i lost count, but the best'est was....when fatimah rempit with me to midd vall and watch date nite. damn nice
4. buying a white leather coat with white leather heals
5. going bowling with fatimah and my sisters, all 5 of us
6. went to kajang with couple of frens to munch on sate kajang...yum yum yum
7. watch studio giblis and sleep on it every nite. it piss my brother off cause the tv is the one whom watching me snoring.
8. bought anggun an expensive but practical stroller, pretty much make her parents very happy
9. listening to 'something' on the radio, on a certain time of the day, everyday
10. sleeping 13 hours non stop, and didnt give a damn about the outside world
11. went raju for BREAKFAST, for the 1st time...huhuhu...
12. go to SS17 morning market with my bro and bought breakfast

and the list goes on....

funny
i notice one thing i do automatically

when the wind blows, i tend to close my eyes, and feel the breeze on my face


and i never fail to do it, each time
weird
it becomes a habit

spontaneous, automatic or habit

just another walk in the park for me
i guess




adventure is out there!!!!





















p/s: the reason why i wrote this blog is because fatimah said i have an exciting life...funny thing was....i was complaining to her on how boring my life can be. i guess that when i walked through the park, i forgot to stop and smell the roses.... i just walked through it like a zombie lamb...

bahhhh...bahhhh...bahhhhh <---imitating the sound of a zombie lamb, or at least how it suppose to sound like