Sunday, April 25, 2010

UNTITLED...some paint, some blues

ladies and gentlemen,
u should really try paintball,
not painting ball,
but paintball.

cos it is awesome!

dang!

today me and my sis went to sg buloh to play
after an invitation from a good fren
and hell yeah, i had the most exciting fun ever

(honestly speaking, before we test it out, we were so frighten that we wanted to write our will and call our mother and said we loved her)
but then,
round 1 didnt stop us
we played until ammo out
huhuhu...

plus i got 2 bruises,
yup, TWO, big ones.
but hell, it wont stop me
hell no
it was just freaking awesome
my sis couldnt stop liking it also

we recommend you
i recommend you

try paintball
serious


and now i'm cleaning up my room
dancing silly
while my sis is snoozing off

songs makes me bounce off my bed, and start dancing

yay!





"sometimes i wanna stay here, then again i wanna leave"




adventure is out there!