Monday, April 26, 2010

UNTITLED....terkencing2 aku gelak

i remember when i was in high school
i use to be very closed with my english teacher, whom was also was my debate sifu

one day
as i was lepaking with her
she told me a funny but true story
about a guy (whom his name shall be anonymous),
who wrote a letter, as required for an English test

she started giggling before she could even tell me the story

she said... he wrote

"Hello Muhammad. How are you? i hope you are in the well..."

-_-"
and of course i started laughing like hell

but i cant blame him, he did a direct translation

"Hai Muhammad. Apa kabar? Saya harap, awak di dalam keadaan yang baik..."

so as i got nothing else in the world to do, i started surfing the net, looking for funny english test

and of course....
i couldnt stop laughing like hell
(office people thinks i'm nut -_-" )




the elephant is my personal favourite




HAHAHAHAHAHA.......