Monday, June 28, 2010

UNTITLED...i have a thing with berries

ok
when i mention burberry,
people would say 'emma watson'

wtf....

dey, dont be typical la
just because emma got endorsement
doesnt mean emma is burberry, ok

-_-"

anyways,
I am a sucker for burberrys,
a real sucker

my 1st 'real' perfume
was a burberry's weekend
me bro bought me,
and my sis drop it, yup
brand new,scarted on the floor

dang....

i heard Jay-z ryhme
"The only time you wear Burberry to swim"
after that, me being me,
always wanted to have and flaunt myself in a burberry swimsuit
-_-"

(exercise...exercise)

kate moss 'come back',
after her shitty downfall.
as i flip the mag, there she was
in a bb add
beautiful

*admires*

went to bandung
(aahhh...shoppers paradise)
only to be aiming for any bb
but the least i can get
was for a special someone
a brown bb corduroy pants

i wish it has a women size =(

oh ya, and rachel weisz
was simply awesome in their campaign




huhuhu...so needless to say, i am a sucker for bb.

and frankly speaking,
emma did a great move in becoming the face for bb

good choice,
good taste.



p/s: among others, theres always mont blanc,braun buffel,ck, tommy hilfiger,GA and many more and for a minimum wage like me, mango and zara is the answer....

*looking at a bb add mag*

*drools*

fine lines,baby
fine lines...