Monday, July 26, 2010

UNTITLED...a lil boy with boobs

yes boobs
why to i mention boobs?
well,
yesterday, when i was lepaking with my frens
one statement came out
'but seriously, u look like a boy with boobs...'

-_-"

and this is coming from a girl

-_-"

last week, i remember my sis told me this

'if u take away the boobs, seriously, u look like a boy'

-_-"

fine....
i cut my hair short....
but its also in the way i dress

these statement comes when i dress up in sneakers, bermuda shorts, casual attires...
i even got a statement from a fren's aunt who think that i'm 'a nice lil boy'

-_-"

this is my third time i cut my hair short

and fine,
i do act like a boy sometimes,
cant blame me growing with my brothers

and yes
it all depends on the way i style my hair,
and also what i wear

i got 6 month ahead to grow back my hair 6 inches more

in the meantime
this lil boy with boobs is having her fun, here and there

p/s:btw: the boobs are small, the illusion of bra's make it big =P


*why am i talking about boobs again?*

plus, i do wear skirts,dress,heels and make-up occasionally, ok.

hohohohohoohho....

=P

oh ya....one day, if i get the chance, and my timing is right, i would love to do a mohawk...
it will scare the hell out of my mom
and make my granma duku my head more

hohohohoho......