Friday, July 2, 2010

UNTITLED....i'm like a bird, i only fly away *sings*

this is the last time that i will be blogging from this pc
this is the last blog that i will posting using this computer
this is the last day, i will be working here

yess ladies and gentlemen,

i have tender my 7days notice
(which by the way, can be made 24hours)
and today is my last day here

i am here for 2 1/2 month
and boy its was a roller coaster ride for me

=)

the thing is,
i'm actually quite happy
its good to know you're appreciated
although for only 2 month
when the office peeps came by, one by one,
to ask about my condition
i was surprise, at their comments and advise.

one said i was cheerful
one said i like to smile and never was a 'sombong' person

i even make the tea lady have tears in her eyes

and many more

=)

its good to know that you have a good impact on your surroundings
even if its for a little while

i thank you all, you have been surperb,
and the reasons of me leaving i shall keep it to myself

i love everyone of you, and may you have the best in the future

=)