Wednesday, August 25, 2010

UNTITLED...3 days of zombified

lack of sleep
tons of work
so many things
between family and friends
being a walking, ageing girl

i slept with my day's clothes still, yesterday night
just a sign to show that i was really dang tired

as i got into my car just now
i pulled off my shoes
i felt heaven
as i stretch my toes
and feel the blood rushing back to my nails

and drove slowly
some sort of aimlessly
but the destination was home

and as i parked my car
red fm was playing this song



i listen to the song closely
the words just went through my head
i close my eyes and just sat there
throughout the song

i look out into the sky
the moon was shining full
over a tree of branches
no leaf,
and the sky had no stars
was just the moon

and i smile

i really did

nothing was on my mind
it was empty
my heart was in zero passion

and yet
that moment
with that song
and that view

i just smiled

a moment of feeling that i Cherish, among others

the right moment,
the right timing,
the right mood,
the right song.

and all i did was smile



so tell me,
when was the last time you felt like that?

i thought so too



*alive*

=)