Wednesday, September 1, 2010

UNTITLED...they say

they say when u cry a lot
happiness will come your way,
sooner or later

but i think they forgot
that when u're happy too much
the sadness will come again

it kinda balance the whole thing right?

i am an emotionally unstable girl


*kalau nak cakap aku pms, patut minggu depan*


waking up late didnt help me

i woke up at 5am with an asthma

i woke up at 7.15am with panda eyes

i woke up at 12.30pm with a migrain

i wish to stay in bed

but life's gotta work right?






hhhmmm....
but the best part
2 people call me today,
to check up how's me been doing

i guess some friends can just sense it from afar
i just lurve my soul brothers
they just help me to coop with my daily life


ring-ring
how'd ya been
i'm fine, thank you. and thanks for callin in

lepak? yam cha?

i thought so too

=)