Friday, October 15, 2010

UNTITLED...u readers out there

i am quite surprise who actually reads my blog
ya
i mean, i dont really expect people to read this
but you know
if people, my friends, were to come up to me and told me that they read my blog
i'll be like
'my God, why are u reading it...its nothing, its like, u know, stupid...dont read it'
me: being shy of what i wrote and what i think

but the answer that they would give it that

"u blog it...u post it up...obviously u want people to read...its there for a reason, its for people to read"

-_-"

kinda true also
i mean,
i post up things, just for the heck of it
for fun

so yeah
thanks
i really appreciate it

i mean
it surprises me a lot to know
or accidentally catch my friends who reads it

but yeah
thank you

=)

i guess u'll be reading this also

to who ever is out there....
I LAP YOU (in aisyah's term, she love and appriciate u readers out there)

Thanks =)