Monday, November 22, 2010

UNTITLED....2 weeks of no news

yup....2 weeks of no lepaking and no hangouts
no update, no news

well

below is some

1.got admitted into the hosp and had minor surgery on my neck...found a lump, bacterial growth it seems
2. still worn out with work, trying my best to give it my best although its wearing me out (sounds like a riddle)
3. watched harry potter last sunday
4. bought another black dress =)
5. went for a pt job interview but unfortunately didnt get it. watodo
6. been drinking a lot of green tea, replacement of my coffee. sad thing is that, the coffee effects has taken a tremendous toll on my body
7. clean out my room and i've thrown away a lot of 'memories' and the best freaking thing is, it didnt have any effects on me any more.awesome!
8. had my 'gift' read again and now 'they' say i have to carry out my 'responsibility' of being a 'gifted' one.
9. looking forward to many things in the future, cos i've put it on hold. hope to see it up and running.

10. baby is with me, sharing each adventure.

damn i feel lucky rite now

although my life kinda sucks in many ways,
there's still a flower among those thorns


fuck up freaking awesome =)