Wednesday, March 2, 2011

UNTITLED....pee-ka-but

hi,
its me again
miss me?
i thought so too
funny thing is that,
some of my frens txt me, asking how come i havent blog no more
wow
never expect people were to read about me
hey, its just about me
me and my daily dosage of life, love, family, frens
perspective of life
so...
wat do u wanna hear?

work?
i got into a new place in moint kiara
awesome stuff,
been happy, its been long since i like/working/passion about something that i do for money

guitar?
i put it on hold, financially not enough. i've been supporting my sis a-level and education nowadays is not cheap. but the value, is priceless. so i dont mind putting on hold what i love, who i love and care i must put them 1st

family?
been great...i miss my granma, but all she can ask around is, who's i'm dating -_-"

love?
hmmm...actually, u can categories me as single but not available. i dunno where did i put my heart. its lost somewhere. things happen for a reason.

him?
there's a malay saying "kalau jodoh ada, Insyallah" (if God's willing and its fated, it will be there). lets just say due to certain subject we cant be together, for the time being. how ever, i do believe time is running out for me.

life?
i'm quite happy. been listening to a lot of jazz. having time on my own. self discovery. having my own bucketlist and trying to achieve it.

frens?
they rock....my frens, they all rock...i love them to the max....how do i know they love me back? well, if i were to be quite, max 1 week, they would surely call to see wassup. i love them

health?
doing fine. still have a lil flame with me. last migrane was on the 20th feb. i'm 55kg still though. n somehow, i'm happy with it.


life's been beautiful...supple, but yet there's something thrilling about it
and yes, i've been reading
reading?
aisyah reads?
yes, aisyah's been reading
i miss my coffee
but the last time i had one was i cant even remember when
that shows how long i've stop on my cuppa
in the morning when i wake up, i'll take me 10mins to get up
i'll think
and have thoughts
in the car
when i drove back
i'll think
and have thoughts
it seems that i'm getting old
mature and wiser is what my surroundings are stating
no, i'm just learning
and still
learning life

i'm trying to find money
and slash one of my bucketlist
to go umrah
in 2/3 years in time
Amin
hope God's willing
and i know Allah loves me
and faith have kept me alive and always will be

=)

my life is supple...yet, thrilling