Tuesday, June 7, 2011

UNTITLED......another random thing in writing

1.coffee:
i have broken my promise
i am now starting back my coffee
everyday
a flat white,
with 2 tablespoon of brown sugar
y?
cos first, i found a new,affordable cafe. second, it will stopped me from munching (seriously)

2.dating
i was lepaking with my bestie last sunday
and
even my bestie asked the question 'who am i dating, who is the guy'
again.....may i point out, i am not dating anybody at the moment.
there is no MR Aisyah with me,
aight?

3.big,big,biggy
me mom came and visit us yesterday
and she was freaking out to see how 'big' i 'grew'
if i say i am getting bigger
most of my friend will say 'you're so vain aisyah, you're not big, u're ok...'
then i stated all...
my weight is now 60kg
my waist is 34 inch
unfortunately i cant even fit into my 34" jeans
so shut-up....when i say i'm big...yes, i'm big ok.fullstop.

4.helmet
i am wearing a helmet to go to work these past 2 weeks
my car is still at the workshop

5.haircut
i wanna bela rambut panjang,
but thinking how much maintenance it will cost,
i'm thinking of chop-chop-chop,again
what stopping me is the thought of my love ones asking me to not have anymore short hair
if i chop this off again, i am pretty sure people will mistaken me for 'a pretty lil boy' -.-"

6.holiday
have surveyed my way through to have a beach holiday
alone. fullstop.

7.bucketlist
i cant do surfing this month as my work schedule doesnt permits me to have any weekends,
so i have set the next bucketlist.
Insyallah, the project starts early next month, and will end 2 weeks after.

8.Mukhtafi
I fell in love with this name.
its a name of a late sultan terengganu, and there's a mosque under this name.
when i heard the name, instantly i feel in love with it.
If my future husband permits (whoever that is) i hope to give my son this name.

9.Music
Time doesnt permits me to continue.
serious...i wish i have more time.

10.love my job, love my life, love my family, love my friends.
but its not complete.
i need you in my life
you, yes you...
ask me on a date, i'm waiting
waiting,patiently.




till then, adios....