Monday, July 4, 2011

UNTITLED.....hi, my name is aisyah

harlo...

me heart cats
me love bunnies
me like ellies

as u know when its cold, my nose is turns into ice
and u noticed that when i eat, i tend to use a lot of tissue

i told you that i like little Japanese kids, they are so adorable and cute wen they talk.
and when i talked, i use strange, traditional Malay words that might sound too literature at times.

i cant resists dessert
and i love to munch a lot

i tend to be blur
but at times i talk a lot

my ideal holiday is the beach
but during my off day, i stay in bed

i have nightmares at nite, and worst if i watch zombie movies, i woke up sweating.
i think weirdly at times, and best when i'm feeling happy, i see candies flying around.

harlo
my name is aisyah
but u already know that, rite? =)