Sunday, October 16, 2011

UNTITLED...my health

due to my medication, yes, i'm putting on weight

not a bit

but a lot
am now 64kg.

ideal weight is 55-58kg.

60 above is consider over weight

wow

i'm over weight


kinda sad though, but i have to take my medication
if people were to ask me why i'm so fat

i just reply

'cos i have to be'


look guys, people can say you're fat
you're hugde
you're enormous

anything to make you just feel a bit tiny

what ever

to me, its all about you being comfortable with yourself

honestly, yes, i do feel i'm a bit too big,
but nothing or no such words can bring me down to a sad state

last time,yes
but this time around, no

the best freaking thing is that

he says that i still am gorgeus in so many ways
and he says that i can maintain the 62kg or loose it
he dont mind at all.
as long as i'm happy <--might sound too good to be true, but yes

i've had previous relationship whom i reached 60kg, he,he and he, would ask me to watch my diet.

but isky.....

its 2am,
"baby, i want ice cream...feel like muching ice cream"-after taking my medication
"no worries baby, i got plenty in my fridge..."



o.O how can i diet like this woooooooo


hohohohoho. i'm in love with isky and ice cream =D