Thursday, December 1, 2011

UNTITLED...by far, the best one. by far

came to my desk
just to clean-up before going back
thought of bukak fb kejap

open
got 2 notification
read
"isky meow added 2 photos of you"

oh...ok
so i click

bamb...keluar gambar gajah

and i laugh
weirdly as it sounds
i just laugh















my work,
its been challenging lately
a lot of stuff to do
and there are new things that pop-up today
which makes me more 'ayoyoyoyoyoy' than 'yay'

but the best freaking thing is that
no matter how shitty my day can be
i have this one chubby,yummy cat,
whom i feel belong to,
whom i feel i'm loved by,
whom i feel so safe and at home


and never,
never fail to make me smile


even if he's ten trillion miles away from malaysia






sorry guys, but this guy is the best so far.
top notch. the best so far.