Tuesday, December 6, 2011

UNTITLED....things were different

such a pity
when i view my very dear friends evolve into something that i cant recognise no more


use to be one of the beautiful beings on earth
have a beautiful heart
and a beautiful soul


and somewhere along the journey on this earth

my friend change
into something
that i couldnt even comment
and saddens me when i think about it

well i can say,
partially it was my fault too
i had forgotten my promise

i had promise to my friend that we stayed friends

but i couldn't keep that promise
as we distance each other 4 feet away each hour




now,
its been a year since i meet my friend



and i miss that portion of life that i used to have



things was different back then
i know,
you can never forgive me
i know
cause i didnt kept my promise




i'm sorry


thing's changed
i changed



and you didnt kept your end of the bargain either


so hey,
we're even


i guess


i'm happy as i see that you're doing fine
very fine
you had achive some of your dreams
and live your life now, according to what you want

i'm happy that you're happy now

and i wish you all the best

thus, please dont be sad as i didnt kept my promise
you should have known better that i did try
and i strive until it tear me apart
where else you seem to be happy, living the life you always wanted


and now i'm happy
and yes, again, i'd tell ya
i've changed
i am happy

so as a friend, please respect it
as i have respect you left me here to bleed
and kept a promise that never meant anything to u in the 1st place

so if you are my true friend
leave me as it is
and let me shine brightly
i have found the man of my dreams


and you left me to pursue yours

wish you all the best in life
and pray you'll find the happiness you've always wanted

Amin.