Friday, February 12, 2010

UNTITLED...ring-ring, who is it?

I am in a mist of happiness
I dunno whats going on
But yesterday, 2 of my old friends called
One, whom i havent seen him in years
2nd, whom i havent seen him in months
We borak like hell...huhuhuhu...
I’m sorry i didnt recognize u’all nye number
As i lost my phone, sorry, sengal me
Its actually a gud sign, as i believe that no matter how long we havent meet,
Or how i lost my phone, u guys called in,
And remember me still
=)
Today, me best fren Fatimah, she came and brings along an old friend
Whom was my ex classmate back in high school
Havent meet her, like in 9 years...
Damn..that long huh...
=P
Then just now, an old friend call me oso
Its been nearly 1 year i havent seen him, nor talk to him
Hahahahaha....
=O
The best part, they all call, and try to come and visit
The proud part that they didnt use Internet to ask
The good thing they use phone line, old fashion way...which i lurve them soooo much for it...
The bad thing though i was already home...
“aisyah...where are u? Thought wanna go yam cha la...”
Yam cha... damn...gud old times
Gud old memories

Let there be a celebration,
Of true friends remembering each other
“hey how are u?’
“i’m fine, thank you...”

Lurve u all in lots, lurve u all in bunch....

And now i at home in serdang, with my bro and sister-in-law, our friend Karvey came, now watching movies together....
And having tea....
Huhuhu....

I shouldn’t be blogging, n continue watching, but i dunno why...i’m just “singing”

The priest told the lonely girl,
the Gods in Heavens will not let her be alone again...no more...no more...