Wednesday, March 3, 2010

UNTITLED....2 days of plain good style lovin'

yester-day

"aku nak gi beli baju baru..kat topshop.."
"aku nak gi beli brg.."

i looked at hadi

"jom kita lepak nak?"
"ok! aku roger farid..."
"set...!"

and we did

hadi, yana, thier friend (whom i've fogotten her name,sorry) farid and me

mid vall

window shopping...surveying the current trend and price
shopping...got things for tweenty7may
popcorn....




damn this movie was nice

thanks my friends!


to-day

"syasya nak gi memane tak?"
"tak...ari ni cuti..."
"mintak tolong antar Anggun g klinik.."
"ok"

i looked at Kak Jun

"nak gi shopping skali tak?"
"boleh gak, boring duk umah"
"set"

and we did

kak jun, Anggun, didi and me

mid vall again

shopping!

and i heard this through the airwaves



thanks my family!


damn..
i'm just loving each day



but when the happiness ends,
it'll be the day i cry again


in the mean time,
I'm just lovin it


<3