Wednesday, March 31, 2010

UNTITLED....antu, an inspiration?

a friend came by and chat with me
she ask me why i went to dataran merdeka alone,
i was surprise and ask her how she knows, cos i didnt tell anybody
then it pop, i ask her 'u read my blog, huh?'
she said yup
she ask again, why
i told her, if i like to be spontaneous, and care free, then i would
i choose to, anywhere, any time

she smile

'what happen?' i ask her

'after reading ur blog, and listening to u, the other day, about being free...i went there...and took of my shoes, dance around with the grass underneath my feet'

=0

'i never felt so alive, i really did,just dance, and didnt give a damn bout the people around me'

=)

'thank you, aisyah'









we chatted more...


























weird...


i really thought nobody would read my blog, or better yet, inspires others -_-"


then i ask another fren 'dey, u read my blog ke, beb?'
and surprisingly
he also does
'aku suka baca sebab byk random stuff, tak boring sgt'



weird...

very weird i must say








well, i guess u guys be reading this to huh?

=P