Sunday, April 4, 2010

UNTITLED....u wanna get to know me better

"hai...i would like to get to know u better.."

-_-"


ermm...


top ten things i would like people to know bout me:

1.i have motion sickness - yup, even if i'm inside a lift and its moving to the 12th floor, i'll get dizzy, and yes, i vomit. not a good time traveler eh?

2.i called men who are gifted, yummy muffin - why muffin? huhuuh...that one, i have to keep a secret cos its mine to keep. wink wink

3.i like to smell things - nose, thats my thing. i love the smell of new born babies, fresh cut grass, smell of pure rain, my granma's bau, and many more. yup, nice smelly yummy things.

4.truthfully, i cant eat chickens or seafood - it will give me rashes. over-dosage can caused me having mc for 2 days, like serious.but i dun care, me like to eat!

5.i love hazelnut chocolates - YUM!

6.i love love love jazz - any form of it. acid jazz, jazz itself, fusion jazz, swing jazz and many,many more

7.i use to have a huge crush on takuya kimura in my teenage years.but then again, even now, if i came across his pictures, it'll give me goosebumps. huhuuhu...

8.i would kill to have a voice like miss hill or miss sade or miss stones or miss franklin or miss....... (and the list goes onnnnnnnnnnnn...music goddess all rawks!)

9.i am my mother's daughter, but i will always be my daddy's girl

10.my perfect vacation - blue skies and white beach, with the sound of click-clicks.



hope u get ur answer









kalau susah sgt, lepak je la ngan aku, tak de hal nye la...

-_-"