Monday, May 31, 2010

UNTITLED....i cant resist myself

right now,
it cold like hell,
i'm stuck at the office,
waiting for a guy whom just cant finish his work in time

yup,
it sucks
i got nothing to do,
but have to wait for him
then only i can do mine

i'm suppose to go to curve, i canceled it
i'm going to ss2 for sotong goreng, now got delayed
my sister called to fetch me mom, but it seem i cant, no matter what
all because of a guy whom stated "my pendrive gila, now all the files are corrupted"

hmm.....
me, being aisyah everyone knows
suppose to curse and show 'ape aku pedulik' face to the guy

but...
because its monday
and monday bluess always gets the best of me
i choose to sit at my table
wait patiently
and watch youtube
yesss
youtube

=)

seriously...
nothing like the good music





*sips her nescafe*

=)

yum yum yummy little muffins