Wednesday, May 26, 2010

UNTITLED...suku abad umur saya

when the sun was present
i had a shitty day

jazz radio (or any other radio), the URL had been blocked
my superior kept on calling me to do stupid stuff
i had to settle small things before i take leave tomorrow

and ya...

i had to settle a Celcom fraud under my name
went to celcom, took statement
went to the police station to report
and didnt make it in time for taking oath at the lawyer office

b*astard to the girl who uses my name and had the bill for RM1k++

yup, a pretty f*ck up day, i must say






but as the sun begins to hide....

6pm, i pick up fatimah
and boy i was surprise
she gave me a present
and this was my reaction

=0
'omg....i forgotten that tomorrow's my birthday.....wtf, i really was THAT busy this morning huh'


fatimah says that maybe i forgotten about tomorrow's b'day is because i was concentrating too much on the Kelantan trip
yes, tomorrow me and my fam will be heading back to newcastle (kota bahru)


anyways, we got into the car
drove through the traffic,
to get to this....

coffee series @ the curve









it was fun, like seriously...





























then dinner is served....


















































































































from this pics, need i to say more?



its 3.29am already....
ring-ring...
it still rings? =)



lurv u all, lurv u much.
lurv u still, lurv u bunch.