Thursday, May 27, 2010

UNTITLED.....ja-jan

right now...
i'm in kelantan
listening to jazz
munching on ja-jan

ja-jan?
a word old-skool kids used to use to describe willy wonka's products.
and when i mean old-skool
this is old-skool

we stop by at a shop and we acted like lil kids
whom havent seen coklats and sweets for a very long time
the thing is
for these sort of sweets, i admit
sudah lama ku tidak makan gula-gula versi lama
and danggggg.... we miss it
i miss it
yum yum yum







and oh ya,
y kelantan?
me cousin's getting married
future wife is from kuala krai
1 hour from kota bahru
me mom, kak june and anggun, me 3 lil sis and me
are here together at the hotel

me 2 bros?
they are on a bus tonite heading straight for me granma's
this is the 1st time kak june is here in kelantan
and for Anggun...

i think she enjoys it...huhuhuuh....







and for me
its been 6 years i didnt set foot here

its time for me to pay my respect

papa...
on saturday/sunday, i'll be 'visiting' u soon

=)