Monday, July 19, 2010

UNTITLED....and i fallin sick again

its been a while
since i've fallen sick again
really, really badly

the sort of fever
where u couldnt get up and go to the bathroom

yup, that sick

but that was not why i'm writing this post about

this post is about a dream
a dream i dream the nite i had the worst fever

my dreams are always weird ones
either i woke up in tears
or fears
or confuse

since i was little
my dad had to comfort me when i woke up crying
and he would say that it was only nightmares
nothing to be worry about

well saturday nite
was just different
i was crying myself to sleep
my body was hurting, and i felt my head was cooking like a roast beef
i suddenly remembered about my father
and i cried calling his name

ya, i know
i'm a daddy's girl,
nothing can change that fact

the next thing i know i was at a waterfall
i was surrounded by people i dunt know
but i got a feeling that they're all my family members and close frens, some how

then something happen, i couldnt remember that much
all i know that we should go away from that place
a 'thing' was coming
and its not safe to stay there no more

i didnt have enough time to escape

and then a guy came
whom i dun know him
nor remember his face
hug me all of a sudden,
and whispers something in my ear
which lead me into tears
tears of joy
and that feeling
of warm,joyfulness and full of life

he smiled and then i woke up
only to find myself hugging a pillow,
about 4.20am in the morning
with a 'feeling' that i know i will have it in the future

i fall asleep again
and when i woke up
certain segments of the dream fade away
the memories of their face
and his face
were also lost

what did he say?

*smiles*

that is for me to keep
and for you,
yes you,
to tell me





i dun know u,
but u keep poppin in my dreams
please tell me you're out there
and i am not alone

and for the time being,
i'll hold on to your words

until we meet again.

Mr Dream,
Put me to sleep
of sweet cotton skies
and green emerald eyes
In love we dream
in heart we meet
till reality kicks in,
for now,
ur words i shall keep.