Thursday, July 15, 2010

UNTITLED....no more miss nicey-panty hose

ok fine...
i not that nice
i admit
ssshhhh....
but i dont hide it right
i am what u see

yesterday,
i was waiting patiently to park me car,
end up, a stupid *china man took my space
(*i'm sorry i curse my half blood,if you all terasa)
me being me,
i gave him double head light indicating i was there
but noooo.....the stupid fellow just buat bodo and walk on

fine....
i gostan my car
found a space, parked, and walked.

(setan di dalam hati menyeru aku berbuat sesuatu)

got my key,
went to his car,
and yes,
i give him one nice 'architecture fine line'

whattttt?
ok fine, i'm not proud of what i did

and today
i parked, and walked

guess what i saw
the same ugly thing parked around that area

me being nice
i decide
again,
to gave him a second present
one by using a larger key

whattttttttt???

well, u guys can kick my butt later
for now,
its a therapy i need to consider

=P

a good therapy i must say

HAHAHAHA....

*this post is not for little kids who cant think rasionally....wait, i am that kid*

*bleahhhh......*