Wednesday, September 22, 2010

UNTITLED...for a nice guy

its 1.50am in the morning,
i'm sure u're sleeping by now
i apologies that i couldnt return ur text
as i msg, my phone was flat dead

i cant believe u actually read my blog
i mean, i never thought people would read my blog
but then again, some of my frens does
so here goes

the last post,
yes...i admit...i smiled when i received ur text

my frens all around me notice it as i cant help but to automatically smile

i thought u would never read my blog
so it was kinda, in a way, to express myself secretly and nobody knows it, in a way

but then again,
u know its u as i said way too much in the texting we had

honestly,
i'm quite confuse myself with what this means
and i cant help myself but to just smile

smiling means u are happy

i'm smiling because i'm happy
you make me smile

thus,
i believe that u make me happy

arghhh....
i dunno what i'm babbling about

oh ya, and yes...
that post was on tuesday, yesterday
so thats y u can kinda figure it out

*blush*

malu siot rasenye,

I dunno what to come out of it

i guess this coming lunch will be something huh?

magic word = hope for the best

best?

lets just say if lunch is awesome, there's plenty more eating out and getting to know each other more

*blush*



sweet dreams...text me when u're free =)


p/s: yes...a lil bit of jazz is playing in my heart...

*sing jazz*