Friday, September 24, 2010

UNTITLED...twin brother

its 5.04am in the morning,
i'm still up surfing the net, doing nothing
i finished work at 2 sumething
i lepak with my good frens in KD
we eat, we laugh
we joke, we mess around

on the way back
in the car
i couldnt stop thinking about u
i open up fb
went to ur page,
and i saw the shoutout that u've made

a perfect dinner?
thanks to me?

i know u'll b reading this
so again, here goes

i enjoy ur company,
i like you very much,
yes i admit, liking is the 1st step,
the next, will be more than friends

you ask me so many times why did i open up to u
what makes me ask u out for lunch
why i agree to have dinner

honestly

i dunno myself
i cant find a specific reason why in the world i did that

u're nice
but its not about the nice
u're sweet
but its not about the sweetness
u're cute
but its not about the cuteness

u have beautiful eyes
well maybe because of that...=P

seriously,
i cant find it myself

*confuse*

i use to say this to every girl, that ask me for advise

"boys will make u cry, but man, they'll treat u better"

i'm finding my man,
maybe i can stop searching now

=)