Wednesday, October 6, 2010

UNTITLED...the person behind the wheel

in my car
i like to sit and think
cause that is the only time i have time for myself

when the driving ends,
the destination is reached,
i got out,
i become a daughter
a sister
a grandchild
a manager
a student
a best gf
a pet sister

and many more

most of my thoughts goes with the memories of the past
the determination of future
the reality of the present

i tend to cry
tend to smile
tend to be grateful
tend to be hateful
tend to be angry

full of emotions
that sits in my heart and head
while driving inside my car










but the routine breaks
as i had now found myself
bursting with giggles
smiling once in a while
thinking of happy thoughts
and nothing more



why is this so?



only God knows what inside my heart

and i believe that my surroundings can see it to


I'M IN LOVE

only a blind man cant see that

=P


and now when i get out of that kelisa
i can add the list above

a sayang

ahaksssss....



Thought of all my love for you
sometimes make me wanna cry
Realize all my blessings
I'm grateful
To have you by my side




p/s: its 2.09am in the morning.....i just realise i left my phone inside the car, i called u at 1.04am just now after finishing work, but i'm sure u are half asleep, beautifully dreaming, and getting the proper rest that u need after a long day today =) sleep tight baby, i'll text u in the morning when i get to the car for college =)