Friday, March 11, 2011

UNTITLED....are u in Japan?

i got 8 misscalls
one of it was a foreign number
please dont tell me u're in Japan

God, I couldnt stop thinking the worst
please call me, txt me, fb me, or something

i cant call ur mom
sure she'll go nuts about me, or u, or us (we're just friends k)
i takut she thinks else and she'll be happy for a while, then when i say its nothing, she'll be sad again
my God,
i'm babling
pleaseeeeeeeeee
tell me u're not in Japan
God, tell me u're not in Japan

time aku tak bawak phone, time tu la benda cam ni nak jadi

i have the worst sick feeling in my stomach
ok
please
be safe
no matter where u are

GODDDD, just call me back k
u know how

ARGHHHHH...







P/S: this doesnt mean anything...dun get me wrong...its just me being worried about my frens, and u are my fren, so call me k.