Friday, March 18, 2011

UNTITLED....feeling lonely

today
again,
i have to see the doctors
and this time
i was alone

before this
its with my sis didi
or my bestie fatimah
or my soul sister mawar

but today i was alone

many people text me
call me
asking how is it
i love u guys
serious
nothing beats good frens

i was a bit
kinda ok
blur
buat bodo
of the feeling being alone

i like companions around me
would make me feel 'alive'
not sick
or painful
as painful of my ear

as i parked my car
walked
looking around trying to find the clinic
asked the info counter
took my number
waited
and just looked around

i looked around
i saw people who wasnt feeling very well
i looked around
they were with their love ones

i suck it in
just ignored the feeling inside

open the sun newspaper
second page

i started crying

no shit
my eyes started raining

my ear pain came back?
no
i feel lonely?
no

i started crying becos i saw a picture

a picture of an old man
in the ruins of tsunami in Japan
with a picture on his back

a picture of his lost wife
strap around his back
trying to find her
walking about with the ruins

My God
did i cry

he loved his wife very much, i must say
never gave up
and always pray

My god
I just cried

and becos of that
it inspired me to write a poem

http://antu-art-motion.tumblr.com/

and God
did i cried
dated 18th march