Sunday, March 20, 2011

UNTITLED...so what



a blue turkish antique bracelet
with metal & wooden bangles
around my wrist

a hand made copper-wired red-blue-brown-stones ring
around my finger

a red round shape plastic earing
on my ears

a navy blue&white suspenders
with a high-rise stretchable wash-out black jeans
for my belly below

a 501st normal round-neck t-shirt
for my top

a brown hat
with black and white stripes around it
and my hair tuck in

a black pvc hobo hangbag
with adjustable metal/pvc strap
to carry my miggits around

a black pointed
ballet-like, flat shoes
to suit my walking needs


would you dare to wear something like this?

u wont right?

well i will =P

and i rock with it





f*ck off if you dont like my hat, skirts, patterns, clutches, shoes, rings or anything

i choose what i wear

aint no harm if 1 outta 10 were to fall out from 'fashion normal'

havent you heard?

we are who we are

and i love it!

*grind*