Friday, March 4, 2011

UNTITLED...there's so many things i wanted to say, but i just cant

today
i had lunch with my fren
dunno how
the chatting becomes a subject about u
i didnt say much
i didnt explain much
but i put it in a nutshell the story of us
just few sentences

she had tears in her eyes

belive it or not

she had tears in her eyes listening to my story
about us
which i just briefly explain
in about 5mins
without going into details

"its so saddddddd..." she cried

i just look at her
i dunno what to react
cos i dah immune
so i just buat muka beda/selamba/bodo/dee

"things happen for a reason..." i said

yup,
most definately

things happen for a reason

if you ask me all the love story that i had
i swear to God,
nothing beats my story
every single relationship
nothing beats one another

sometimes i just wonder where did i put my heart at

*wonders*