Thursday, April 19, 2012

UNTITLED....greeting from my new office broadband

Harlo. its my 3rd day working at the new office.

1. on my 1st day, my eyes were tearful due to the oil-paint job of the office.
2. my boss attire is simply fabulous. She wore the most nicest jackets, heels and accessories. admire her fashion sense.
3. thus, following her footsteps, yesterday and today, i wore my old office/lepak cloth. dug up my closet =D i am so very happy, for that i can now 'bergaya' going to work.
4. it is not compulsory for me to wear make-up and heels. thus, i only use eyeliner and flats. yay!
5. she offered me the marketing and admin job, and i took it. the first day i came to work, she look at me and said 'you are the admin and office manager cum a bit of marketing...is that ok?'
6.i said yes to the question above cos babe, seriously, admin and office gila bapak senang keja babe. compare to my previous working, multitasking is a specialty already =D
7. so, i know its a bit too early for me to say this, but so far, i like my new work.
8. I am truly grateful to Allah for giving me this opportunity. sometimes i cried and pray to the Almighty to give me more 'ups' than 'downs' in life. I believe that everything has a balance and life is really like a wheel.
9. Thus, I pray further, and always, to be blessed with a simple life of family, love, work and friends.
10. Not the richest, not the happiest, not the greatest life. but a simple, balance, well and healthy life. For me and to all whom surround me.

Al-fatihah and praying thoughts to my friend whom recent past away, Cindy Najwa Shah. Lots of love to Arwah's husband, kids and family.

Lots of love and thoughts of better health for Dave Liew's mother. May auntie feel and get better everyday.















when you have been to the hardest point in your life, you tend to be stronger and better....most of all, grateful about everything.


believe me, i know.