Thursday, April 12, 2012

UNTITLED...my last day working at 1MK

12.04.2012 Thursday

It is my last day working at 1MK
honestly, if it wasnt for the better job offer, i wouldnt have make my move

Last day:
1. record my last announcement at the mall
2. took a picture of the screen, finally (Thanks ann)
3. ann treat me to a jamoca almond fudge at BR today. (Thanks again Ann)
4. Chloe treat me to BJB, all berry bang. I lap u Chloe. muacs.
5. Bought 5 brownies at CCC, 1 for nisa, two for my baby and 2 for me. nom nom nom
6. Handover to the new CS Fifi. Turns out she a very good friend to a good friend of my bb.
7. did all the remaining work. now can leave dgn senang hati.
8. deleted my 226 songs in my music file.
9. dunno if i want my speakers back as the concierge are using it
10. writing my last blog on this office computer.

i'm alone in the office now. looking around, i miss the moment. i ran through some old files that i have. all those old office pictures i save. it makes me smile.

honestly, if its not the better job offer that i got, i wouldnt go.

well, i guess, everything have to change for the better.

i hope mine, gonna be a good one.

oh well.

Apple, here i me roar.