Sunday, September 30, 2012

Untitled...hair and sister

Ok. so my sister yesterday embark on a new journey, on foreign soil, to become a doctor. all the best to my sis n I hope that all her wishes come true. On the other hand, I'm looking at my recent pictures and realise that my style have gone backwards. my fringe have been cut shorter and it looks like the old lady from the 60's. well, me boss dig and love my dresses and she ask me to wear it more often to the office. I love it too, but the problem is, its really hard to find a dress which is below the knee length. Its either down until the floor, or as high as 2 inches above knee. tell me now, mana mahu cari kedai jual dress 60's? the last time i bought it was at mk's flea market, of pre-love and vintage section. sigh....well, i dont mind cos its cost saving and its environmental friendly. but its hard to find. watodo. well, hope who's reading this would also consider pre-historic treasures like me. its not that we cant affort new things, but we love oldies=D aight? support old-vintage-pre love goods.